Speed up the flow. Move files faster.
The rugged SanDisk® Extreme Portable SSD delivers high-speed transfers with up to 550MB/s read speeds.7 This makes it perfect for saving and editing hi-res photos and videos. With an IP55 rating, it also stands up to rain, splashes, spills, and dust.1
Up to 550MB/s read speeds
With high-performance transfers with up to 550MB/s read speeds7, the SanDisk Extreme® Portable SSD lets you offload files in a snap.
Capacities of up to 2TB
With up to 2TB6of high-speed storage for high-res photos, videos and sound files, the SanDisk Extreme® Portable SSD is perfect for all your creative pursuits.
Works with Windows and Mac, USB-C or USB-A
Designed to work with both Windows and Mac, the SanDisk Extreme® Portable SSD is equipped with a USB 3.1 Type-C connector and also includes a USB Type-C to Type-C cable and a Type-C to Type-A adapter, meaning it will work with the PCs and Macs of today, tomorrow and yesterday.
Compact, pocket-sized design
Good things come in small sizes! The SanDisk Extreme® Portable SSD delivers high-performance and capacity in a drive that’s smaller than a smartphone.
Built by a technology leader
More than 25 years ago the SanDisk® brand created the world’s first flash-based solid-state drive and that was just the beginning. As a technology leader, we ensure that our products continue to deliver superior performance that you can rely on.
- Compatible with PC & Mac computers—no drivers needed.
- Works with Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Mac OS 10.6+.
- IEC 60529 IP55: Tested to withstand water flow (30 kPa) at 3 min.; limited dust contact does not interfere with operation. Must be clean and dry before use.
- Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and macOS High Sierra, Sierra or Mac OS X El Capitan
- See www.sandisk.com/wug
- Shock-resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration-resistant (5g RMS, 10-2000 HZ), Non-Operating Temperature (from -20°C to +70°C), Operating Temperature (from 0°C to +45°C)
- Up to 2M (6.5’) on a concrete floor
- 1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes; 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.